To experience a safe and enjoyable driving during a vacation in New Zealand, make sure the drive with a nice dream car. You can buy second hand cars auckland in New Zealand , or you can find the best companies on trade in cars auckland.
There is the road rules below you must understand :
– When the traffic light is red, you must stop. When the traffic light is yellow, you have to stop, unless you are so close to the junction and unsafe to do so.
– Drive in line with or below the authorized speed limit indicated by traffic signs. The maximum speed on the open road anywhere is 100km / h.
– Adjust your speed to the demanding conditions. The maximum speed in urban areas is 50km / hours.
– Do not overtake another car if there is a yellow line in the middle of the road. The yellow line indicates that the conditions too dangerous to overtake.
– Drivers and passengers should always use a safety belt or child safety belt, both in the front and rear seats.
– Traffic signs following the standard international symbols and all distances expressed in kilometers (km).
– Do not drink alcohol and drive. Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs is a crime in New Zealand.
– Driving while using mobile phones are banned in New Zealand.
Happy traveling in New Zealand, in other cases you can visit the of car dealers north shore.